At leaf+ bird wellbeing the health and safety of our clients, staff and community is of paramount importance to us.
We have specific cleaning and hygiene protocols in place for the protection of our clients and staff during the COVID19 pandemic. All staff are trained in this protocol and will ensure that it is implemented during all classes at the studio. Please take a few moments to read through the protocol so you are familiar with your responsibilities for keeping everyone safe during class.
We will always operate according to the Victorian state restrictions regarding COVID19, so this protocol may change at any time to remain in line with restrictions.
If you have any questions you can always ask us!
The key things to know:
- Strictly BYO mat + props, water bottle, gym towel
- Maintain 1.5M distance from your classmates at all times – follow the place markers
- Bookings required for all attendees – no exceptions
- Masks must be worn during arrival/departure and when at rest on your mat
- You may remove your mask whilst exercising/doing yoga postures
- If you feel unwell at all you must cancel your booking and seek medical care. We reserve the right to turn away anyone presenting with symptoms of COVID19.
- Book online via our website or the Mindbody App on your phone
- Remember to bring your own (BYO) yoga mat and water bottle
- Upon entering the studio remove shoes, sanitise hands, keep your mask on
- Move to the studio and place your mat on a marker and remain seated and socially distanced
- Maintain social distancing
- No hands-on assists will be provided by teachers
- Cough / sneeze must be covered by a tissue / elbow and hand sanitiser used immediately
At the end of class
- Spray and wipe your mat + props with provided disinfectant spray
- Collect your belongings and exit promptly respecting social distancing
- Use hand sanitiser on departure
When to Cancel your Attendance
- If you have had contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID19 case, or you have recently travelled in an affected area, you MUST NOT attend class for at least 14 days and be symptom-free in that time
- If you are unwell in any way (cough, sore throat, fever, upper respiratory symptoms) DO NOT attend class – seek medical care and only return to classes when you have medical clearance to do so
- Cancel your booking at least 2hrs prior to attending to avoid cancellation fees. You can do this via your Mindbody app, or text 0402983360 requesting to cancel.
If you are unsure about our COVID policies, please contact us with your queries: [email protected]