When you purchase passes and attend yoga, pilates and meditation classes at LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING you agree to the terms and conditions laid out below. “We” refers to LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING and “You” refers to you, the user of the website and attendee at the studio. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not purchase passes or attend the studio.
General Studio Terms
- We endeavour to deliver classes in a timely manner as per the schedule, but we reserve the right to change the class schedule or cancel a class at any time.
- Class instructors are subject to change without notice in the event that the scheduled instructor cannot attend.
- We lock the door at the start of every class to keep our clients’ belongings and the space secure. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to class to allow for the class to begin at the scheduled time and to avoid being locked out. Please refrain from leaving class early at this disrupts the experience for other clients. If you must leave exactly on time, please notify your instructor before class begins.
- We are not responsible for your belongings and property.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry to a class if the instructor deems it unsafe or inappropriate for you to participate in a class.
- Clients under 16 yrs wishing to attend any LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING classes must provide a signed consent and release form from a parent/legal guardian. Contact us for a copy of this form, [email protected]
- Classes MUST be paid for in advance or at the time of booking/attending class.
- Bookings and payments can be made online via the LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING website at leafandbird.com.au or MindBody App.
- By attending a class with us you acknowledge that you are in a state of health and /or physical and mental condition sufficient to attend a class safely. You acknowledge that our classes may be strenuous and/or physically demanding at times and that you participate in the knowledge of this fact. You agree to take responsibility for your health and safety, and agree to only participate to a level appropriate to your ability and fitness.
- If you have a chronic condition or acute illness that may affect your ability to participate in a class, for your own safety we may request that you to provide a medical practitioner’s certificate stating that you are fit to attend class.
- You acknowledge that attendance and participation in exercises and activities offered during LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING classes are voluntary.
- You will follow instructions given to you by instructors and accept that failing to do may result in injury.
- During classes and when onsite at LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING you will not put your fellow classmates or the instructor at risk in any way, and will behave in a respectful manner.
- LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING is in no way responsible for any injury, illness, loss or damage of property or death resulting from attending our studio, whether caused by negligence or other and you and/or your successors. You agree to release us from any and all liability for such injury, illness, loss or damage of property or death. You agree that You, your family/heirs or legal representative will not sue LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING for any injury, illness, loss or damage of property or death arising from your attendance at our studio.
- When you book or attend a class you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
- Cancellations to bookings can be made online at leafandbird.com.au and via the MindBody App.
- Cancellations to class bookings can be made up to two hours prior to a class starting without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Clients who cancel a booking made on a casual pass less than two hours prior to a class forfeit their pass.
- Clients who book using an Unlimited Pass may be charged a $10 cancellation fee. This will be registered on your account. You can settle this fee online using the Mindbody Portal, or in person at the studio. We never charge your card without permission.
Pricing + Passes
- Prices are as per set out on website and on the MindBody App. They are subject to change at any time at the discretion of LEAF+BIRD WELLBEING management.
- All passes are non-transferable and cannot be shared between individuals.
- All passes MUST be paid for upfront, no credits will be issued for classes.
- Unlimited passes only allow access to standard scheduled classes, they do not include special events and workshops.
- The Introductory 1 Month Unlimited Pass is only available once per customer. It is valid for one month from the date of the first class attended.
- We will not refund a pass under any circumstances.
- We host special workshops and events from time to time, in addition to the standard class schedule. These workshops are priced individually and must be paid for in full upfront prior to the workshop/event taking place.
- We will not refund payment for a workshop if you fail to attend.
- Cancellation of a booking for a workshop/event must be made a minimum of seven days prior to the workshop/event dates.
- Cancellation less than seven days prior to a workshop/event will result in you forfeiting the full cost of the workshop/event.
Our studio complies with the Privacy Act 1998 and the Australian Privacy Principles 2014 and the privacy provisions of all applicable legislation.
When we collect personal information from an individual, we will only collect information that is necessary for our functions or activities.
We treat all information collected with security and confidentiality.
We will only disclose information in accordance with the Privacy Act. This means that personal information may be disclosed:
- For the purposes for which we have described we are collecting it, and for related purposes that the individual would reasonably expect
- Where we have the consent of the individual to do so
- As required by law
- Under other circumstances as permitted by the Act.
Our studio is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. Any unauthorised disclosure of personal information by a staff member will be viewed as a serious breach of this policy. Appropriate action will be taken in such circumstances.
Individuals will have access to their personal information and are responsible for ensuring that it is up to date and accurate. This can be done via the online booking system at leafandbird.com.au and the MindBody App, or via writing in email to [email protected]
If you have any concerns of queries regarding this policy, please contact our studio directly via email.